Neo-Vent™ Infant T-Piece Resuscitation Circuit
The Neo-Vent Infant T-Piece Resuscitation Circuit helps maintain patient body temperature while also preventing the drying of airway secretions during resuscitation. This is a reliable and cost effective newborn resuscitation solution. Simple to set up and easy to use.
- Heated and humidified gas during neonatal transport applications
- Enables confident command of inflation pressures to help prevent barotrauma
- Circuit designed with straight-forward, finger activated controls allow safe and effective regulation of PIP, inspiratory time and breathing rate
- Controlled oxygen delivery between 21-100%
- Available in both ambient and heated gas models
- Heated model (0422) designed to work with Neo-Pod™ T controller and transport cartridge (LavaBed™)
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?