Prior to returning a product, please contact Tri-anim’s Customer Care Department at 800.874.2646 within 7 days of receiving the product to obtain a return merchandise authorization ("RMA") number. This will help us expedite your return and allow us to give you the proper credit. Once you have received your RMA number please follow the return policy guidelines below.
All items with expiration dates cannot be returned if they are within 18 months of expiration.
Subject to the guidelines below, Tri-anim will accept returns and rectify the error at no cost to you if: (i) you received expired product; or (ii) Tri-anim makes an error in fulfilling or shipping your order. In such case, you must notify us within 15 days of receiving the product
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS INCLUDE:
- A product that is "buy to order".
- Items listed as "non-returnable".
- Items that have been marked or engraved.
- Items returned with broken packaging or not in original packaging.
- Any sterile product that has been opened or items determined by Tri-anim not to be in resalable condition.
- Product that is more than 60 days older than the shipment date.
- Recertified equipment.
RETURN POLICY GUIDELINES:
- Items returned within 45 days of the shipment date will not be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned 46-60 days from the shipment date may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items older than 60 days from the shipment date will not be accepted in our warehouse and will be returned to the customer at customer's expense.
- Please write the RMA number clearly on the package label.
- Send the package freight prepaid. Please reference the RMA to locate the return address.
- Returns must be received by Tri-anim within 15 days of issuance of RMA number.
- PO/IDN terms may vary per their contract.
- Items received without an RMA number will not be eligible for credit.
RETURN FOR REPAIRS CLAIMS
Items returned for repair must be prepared according to the most recent OSHA requirements. Items must be properly cleaned and verified with a statement on the outside of the package. Proof of purchase must also be included with all manufacturer warranty repairs. Please contact our Customer Care Department for additional information.
All claims for damage occurring in transit must be made upon receipt of goods by customer directly to the carrier and documented with photos. Please save all boxes and packing material. All shipment errors must be reported immediately upon receipt to Tri-anim Customer Care.