Product photos may vary from actual product models, sizes and/or colors
Sam XT Extremity Tourniquet, Blue
SAM® XT Extremity Tourniquet is engineered for rapid application in the harshest conditions. Its innovative design requires fewer windlass turns, enabling easier, faster training and more intuitive use. Meets MIL-STD 810G for durability.
- Truforce™ buckle: Slack is the main cause of a failed tourniquet application, the Truforce™ buckle technology auto-locks to eliminate nearly all tourniquet slack by incorporating innovative baseline force control, activating locking prongs
- Truflex™ plate: Made of 100% nylon, the Truflex™ plate distributes forces as targeted circumferential pressure while providing additional support for the metal windlass rod
- Metal windlass rod and time band: The metal windlass rod is machined of lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum giving it reliable strength and durability, the weather-resistant, night vision-optimized time band allows for secure usage in any environment
- Precision strap: Velcro-dependent tourniquets can fail when wet or dirty
- SAM® XT solves this problem with the all-weather Precision Strap, made of single-layer nylon webbing and featuring intervaled holes that lock with the Trueforce™ Buckle to create a consistent, efficient primary security system
- The secondary hook and loop system secures the remaining strap, adding stability and safety
SAM® Extremity Tourniquet (SAM-XT) is a TCCC recommended limb tourniquet (non-pneumatic).
You are unable to select more than your available quota at this time. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?