Hudson RCI Infant Nasal CPAP Kit
Manufacturer: Medline Industries
The Hudson RCI infant nasal prong continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) cannula system is designed to reduce trauma associated with the delivery of infant nasal CPAP. Soft anatomically curved prongs minimize nasal septal necrosis. Adjustable right-angle connector facilitates positioning of tubing to increase infant comfort.
- One inspiratory and one expiratory elbow
- Two 4ft lengths of 10mm ID corrugated tubing
- One 4ft pressure monitoring line
- One 22mm to 10mm humidifier adapter
- One knit cap
- Two 6 inch sections of Velcro securing tape
You are unable to select more than your available quota at this time. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
No Filters Available
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?