Intersurgical Flo-Guard Breathing Filter
The Intersurgical Flo-Guard Breathing Filter is a low resistance for CPAP and Bilevel. It is ideal for use in the hospital and home, where high flow rates may be used, including CPAP, Bilevel and cough-assist applications.
Flo-Guard breathing filter is designed for use at the machine end of a breathing system. This is to protect both the patient and machine against cross contamination while maintaining a low resistance across a wide range of flow rates.
- Electrostatic filter media to provide an excellent filtration efficiency
- Large surface area reduces flow resistance
- Airflow is aided by the conical shape
- Clear housing provides good visibility
- Filtration efficiency >99.99%
- Resistance at:
- 30L/min 0.4 cm H2O
- 60L/min 0.8 cm H2O
- 90L/min 1.4 cm H2O
- 120L/min 2.0 cm H2O
- 150Lmin 2.7 cm H2O
- 180L/min 3.4 cm H2O
- 210L/min 4.3 cm H2O
- 240L/min 5.1 cm H2O
- Compressible volume 80ml
- Weight 27.8g
- Connections 22ID-22OD
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Dimensions||22mm ID x 22mm OD|