NeoHeart® ECG Pads
Heart rate is a major indicator for decision-making during delivery room assessment of a newborn. The NeoHeart ECG Pad is the ideal answer to the latest NRP recommendations. It’s designed for short-term use during labor and delivery. The pre-measured electrode placement allows for one touch application, rather than placing three individual leads. Unlike our NeoLead electrodes, NeoHeart does not have hydrocolloid so there is no warming time. And there’s no need to wipe the baby clean first. NeoHeart has a larger surface area with a stronger adhesive for better adherence over vernix.
Features & Benefits
- 3-in-1 pre-wired electrode array
- Pre-measured sensor position
- Radiolucent material nearly invisible on x-rays
- One touch application ideal for use in delivery room
- Larger surface area for enhanced adherence
- Engineered for back application, allowing chest to remain exposed
- Multi-colored wires for easier identification
- Not made with natural rubber latex or plasticizer DEHP
- Individually packaged
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?