Curaplex® ETCO2/O2 Oral/Nasal Cannulas
Curaplex ETCO2/O2 sampling cannulas deliver oxygen while capturing an end tidal gas sample, even with simultaneous insufflation of oxygen. The ETCO2/O2 cannula offerings have both the bright orange reflective style connector and also the yellow extended use connector, compatible with Microstream™, Capnostream™ and Oridion™ capnography monitors.
- Simultaneously delivers oxygen while obtaining CO2 sampling during spontaneous breathing
- New and efficient in-line filter for improved moisture management
- Soft-EarsTM material helps ensure superior patient comfort
- The extended use cannulas with the yellow connector are fitted with a section of Nafion tubing in the interface that allows the cannula to function longer and in higher-humidity conditions
- Available in three tubing lengths; 7’, 10’ and 14’, each with Fits-All Universal O2 connector
- 3-Channel tubing prevents kinking
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Application||Nasal / Oral||Nasal / Oral|
|Tubing Type||3-Channel Tubing||3-Channel Tubing|