Capnoxygen Oxygen Masks
The Capnoxygen® mask is a consistent means to monitor breathing of a non-intubated patient, allowing sampling of exhaled carbon dioxide from both the mouth and nose while at the same time administering oxygen. The mask is soft and allows form-fitting comfort for the face. It incorporates a bevel tip sample tube to acquire CO2 samples and features non-kinking star lumen tubing. The design makes it simple to hook up to a CO2 monitor and oxygen. Ideal for conscious sedation, regional anesthesia, and monitored anesthesia care.
- Soft, form-fitting for comfort
- Speedy hook up to CO2 monitor and oxygen
- Incorporates a bevel tip sample tube to acquire CO2 samples
- Star lumen non-kinking tubing
- Ideal for conscious sedation, regional anesthesia and monitored anesthesia care
- Available in adult and pediatric sizes
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Tubing Length||7 ft Oxygen Tubing, 8ft Sampling Line|