Neotech CPAP ChinStrap™
Designed with neonates, infants, and small children in mind, the Neotech ChinStrap provides a soft, comfortable way to help hold a patient’s mouth closed during respiratory support. The durable material and detachable hook tab strap allow clinicians to customize it to each child’s head. It relieves pressure on the ears, and the skin friendly NeoFoam fabric helps wick away moisture and provide comfort. What’s more, its head strap helps prevent slipping.
- Soft, breathable, skin friendly NeoFoam® wicks perspiration
- Flexibility enables minimal mouth movement
- Form fitting and adjustable
- Split chin design for comfort and stability
- Ear openings to prevent folding over
- Designed to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers or necrosis
- Unique material helps to prevent sliding
- Not made with natural rubber latex or plasticizer DEHP
- Individually packaged
You are unable to select more than your available quota at this time. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
No Filters Available
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?