Aerogen Pro-X Controller Kit
Aerogen® Pro-X controller designed for USA use powers the Aerogen® Solo in one easy to use device. Kit includes:
- Pro-X Control module
- AC/DC adapter
- Mounting brackets
- Instruction manual
06-AG-PX1050-US: Includes only cable
06-AG-PX1000-US: Includes Aerogen Pro-X Controller, Cable, AC/DC adapter, Universal Mounting Bracket, and Instruction Manual.
- Management of COVID-19 from the Pulmonologists Perspective
- Practical strategies to reduce nosocomial transmission to healthcare professionals providing respiratory care to patients with COVID-19
- Practical strategies for a safe and effective delivery of aerosolized medications to patients with COVID-19
- Safe bronchodilator treatment in mechanically ventilated COVID-19 patients
- Ari A. Practical strategies for a safe and effective delivery of aerosolized medications to patients with COVID-19. Respir. Med. 2020; 167. doi:10.1016/j.rmed.2020.105987.
- Miller A, Epstein D. Safe bronchodilator treatment in mechanically ventilated COVID-19 patients: A single center experience. J. Crit. Care. 2020; 58: 56–57.
- Fink JB, Ehrmann S, Li J, Dailey P, McKiernan P, Darquenne C et al. Reducing Aerosol-Related Risk of Transmission in the Era of COVID-19: An Interim Guidance Endorsed by the International Society of Aerosols in Medicine. J Aerosol Med Pulm Drug Deliv 2020; : jamp.2020.1615.
- O’Toole C, McGrath JA, Joyce M, Bennett G, Byrne MA, MacLoughlin R. Fugitive Aerosol Therapy Emissions during Mechanical Ventilation: In Vitro Assessment of the Effect of Tidal Volume and Use of Protective Filters. Aerosol Air Qual Res 2020; 20. doi:10.4209/aaqr.2020.04.0176.
- Halpin DMG, Criner GJ, Papi A, Singh D, Anzueto A, Martinez FJ et al. Global Initiative for the Diagnosis, Management, and Prevention of Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease: The 2020 GOLD Science Committee Report on COVID-19 & COPD. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2020. doi:10.1164/rccm.202009-3533SO.
- Joyce M, McGrath JA, Mac Giolla Eain M, O’Sullivan A, Byrne M, MacLoughlin R. Nebuliser Type Influences Both Patient-Derived Bioaerosol Emissions and Ventilation Parameters during Mechanical Ventilation. Pharmaceutics 2021; 13: 199. PM951
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?