Curaplex® Flusso™ Adapters
Curaplex® Flusso™ By Pass and Curaplex® Flusso™ TFI are state-of-the-art adapters designed to maintain a closed ventilator circuit and safer circuit disconnection. The adapters can be used with passive or active humidity systems.
Curaplex® Flusso™ By Pass adapter maintains a closed circuit and facilitates a safe disconnection of the patient from the mechanical ventilator during a variety of situations. The adapter allows for a seamless addition of a secondary ventilation source while continuing to maintain a patients’ positive end expiratory pressure (PEEP) and potential reduction in exhaled aerosols during ventilator circuit disconnect.
Curaplex® Flusso™ TFI enables a safer circuit disconnection by allowing for a temporary interruption of gas flow to maintain a positive end expiratory pressure (PEEP) and potential reduction in exhaled aerosols during ventilator circuit disconnect.
- Clinical: Prevents alveolar injury during positive pressure ventilation by minimizing circuit disconnections and subsequent lung de-recruitment
- Staff Safety: Minimizes staff exposure to organisms with the ventilator circuit
- Infection Control: Reduces the potential of introducing organisms into the patients’ breathing circuit
Curaplex® Flusso™ By Pass Features (301-1978):
- Proprietary valve with Swing Valve Technology ™
- Clear housing with colored valve for visualization of function
- Reduce torque on the endotracheal tube with the integrated swivel at patient connection
- Tethered dust cap to keep ports clean and protect swing valve
- Minimal dead space (9cc)
- Standard ISO 15/22mm connections
Curaplex® Flusso™ TFI Features (301-1979):
- Lightweight and compact
- Clear housing for visualization of function
- Low dead space (1.86 cc)
- Activate with minimal effort
- Prevent over-compression with safety tabs
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|With||with Tethered Dust Cap||with Safety Tabs|
|Dead Space||Minimal (9cc)||Low (1.86cc)|