BritePro Laryngoscope Handles with BriteBlade Pro Blades
BritePro is a Single Patient Use Fiber Optic Handle System, comprised of a single-use handle and a reusable light source, utilizing the latest in LED technology, providing clinicians with a complete system.
- Clearly marked to ensure that the handle is only used as intended.
- The main body of the handle incorporates a green textured grip, which provides excellent control and feel even when wearing gloves. Green color-coding clearly identifies the handle as fiber optic.
- Single-use, individually packed, pre-sterilized handle.
- A freely rotating metal hinge allows the blade to be inserted easily while providing a positive locking mechanism when moved into the closed position.
- BritePro Handle features a completely unique encased mechanism, which prevents any possibility of cross-contamination. Incorporated within the encased handle is a freely moving light intensifier, which maximizes the transfer of light from the LightSource through to the tip of the fiber optic blade.
You are unable to select more than your available quota at this time. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
No Filters Available
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?