GreenLine Wis-Hipple Miller American Profile Laryn Blades
- Wisconsin-modified blade with a straight spatula and a large, circular flange
- Flange tends to be straighter than a Wisconsin blade and runs parallel with the spatula
- Designed primarily for use in infants
- Wider, flat tip is well-adapted to lifting the epiglottis
- Soft, matte finish virtually eliminates reflection and glare
- Compliant with ISO standard 7376
- Green System compatible
- Constructed of 303/304 surgical stainless steel
You are unable to select more than your available quota at this time. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Size||Miller 0||Miller 1||Miller 1.5|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|zLife Stage||Newborn||Infant||Small Child|