AF541 Face Masks, EE Leak 2, 4-Point Headgear
Designed to rest comfortably on the face, the AF541 noninvasive ventilation (NIV) mask features interchangeable under-the-nose (UTN) and over-the-nose (OTN) cushions to achieve the benefits of mask rotation while using a single mask.
Mask rotation helps to decrease skin breakdown by varying the pressure points on the skin. Alternating the cushions on the Philips Respironics AF541 mask offloads pressure points on the skin to better support your mask rotation strategies. By replacing just the cushion instead of the entire mask style, it is also a cost-effective strategy that enhances your workflow.
- Push-button forehead pad enables easy adjustment
- Elbows feature sturdy push tabs that audibly click into place and release easily
- The CapStrap headgear with intuitive talon clips can be quickly removed for oral access to the patient
- Mask can be easily lifted off face or rotated and locked to free up hands during oral care
- Convenient nebulizer port
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?