Product photos may vary from actual product models, sizes and/or colors
Curaplex® Peak Flow Meter
The Curaplex®® PFM provides patients with an economical solution for accurate peak flow monitoring. Designed for use by both adults and children, it is calibrated to current ATS/NAEPP* standards set by the American Thoracic Society (ATS) and the National Asthma Educational Prevention Program (NAEPP). It exceeds all performance criteria for accuracy, repeatability and inter-device variability.
- Individually calibrated
- Handle prevents accidental blocking of flow slide
- Handle folds for increased portability and convenience
- Pre-installed colored zone markers allow for easy positioning
- Can be used with three- or four-zone management programs
- Flow rate of 60-720 L/min at 10 L/min increments
- Optional Windmill Trainer designed as a training aid to develop good Peak Expiratory Flow technique in young children
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?