Respiratory Therapists play a very important role in education, diagnosis and treatment for patients with chronic pulmonary and cardiac conditions, as well as neonatal to geriatric patients recovering from illnesses and procedures within the acute care environment.
Tri-anim partners with respiratory therapists, pulmonologists, anesthesiologists and other critical care providers within the hospital setting. Like Respiratory Therapists, Tri-anim specializes in airway management, intervention and recovery within specialty floors and intensive care units. This comprehensive care follows critically-ill or injured patients from the Emergency Department, to the Operating Room, into the various Intensive Care Units (ICU, PICU, NICU and CICU) and throughout recovery.
Tri-anim specializes in:
- Non-invasive therapy (NIV) including BiPAP, CPAP and High-Flow Therapy
- Leading-edge, inhaled medication delivery and management for asthma, COPD and other respiratory conditions.
- Ventilator therapies for telemetry patients
- Specialty floors and intensive care units including ICU, PICU, NICU and CICI
- Expertise in high-risk patients being transported from hospital-to-hospital by air or ground ambulance