Orders are usually shipped within 1 business day of receipt. Special items may take longer. If we are temporarily out of stock, items will be back-ordered and shipped upon receipt. Continental United States orders are shipped prepaid via Federal Express (FedEx) unless size or weight limitations dictate otherwise. Tri-anim shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind resulting from delay or inability to deliver on account of fire, labor disputes, accident, acts of civil or military authorities, or from any other cause beyond our control.
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Prior to returning a product, please contact the Tri-anim Customer Service Department at 800.874.2646 to obtain a return authorization number. This will help us to expedite your return and allow us to give you the proper credit. Once you have received your authorization number please follow the return policy guidelines.
All items with expiration dates cannot be returned if they are within 18 months of expiration. Tri-anim will accept returns for expired product if it was an error on our part. If so, please contact us within 5 days of receipt of the product to obtain an RMA number.
If Tri-anim makes an error in fulfilling or shipping your order, we will promptly rectify the mistake at no cost to you. If we have made an error and you wish to return the product(s) to us, notification must be received within 5 days of receipt.
Following the initial error notification, please follow the return policy guidelines:
Non-returnable Items Include:
- A product that is a special order.
- Items that have been marked or engraved.
- Items returned with broken packaging or not in original packaging.
- Customized items, any sterile product that has been opened or items determined by Tri-anim not to be in resalable condition.
- Product that is more than 60 days older than the invoice date.
Return Policy Guidelines:
- Items returned within 30 days of the invoice date will not be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned 31 – 60 days from the invoice date will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Items older than 60 days from the invoice date will not be accepted in our warehouse and will be returned to the customer.
- Please write the RMA number clearly on the package label.
- Enclose a copy of the original invoice or packing list in the box.
- Send the package freight prepaid.
- Returns must be received by Tri-anim within 30 days of issuance of RMA number.
- GPO/IDN terms may varies per their contract.
RETURN FOR REPAIRS
Items to be returned for repair must be prepared according to the most recent OSHA requirements. Items must be properly cleaned and verified with a statement on the outside of the package. Proof of purchase must be included with all manufacturer warranty repairs. Please contact our Customer Service Department for additional information.
All claims for damage occurring in transit must be made upon receipt of goods by customer directly to the carrier. Please save all boxes and packing material. All shipment errors must be reported immediately upon receipt to Tri-anim Customer Service.